A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Sorry for the 8

Well, this was a pleasant surprise. The voices were perfect, the art stunning, and the idea sound. I found the page dragging a bit annoying, but it was a good concept. It's just that, while the humor was compelling, I just feel that you had so many good effects and production value, and you had to go and make it anti climatic. Ah well, 5/5

The Hard Way The Hard Way

Wow

I've always been a fan of he comic, and animating it in flash is brilliant. The animation is smooth, the voices are perfect. And to the guy below me, what do you expect, it's an animated comic.

OLD MOBS EP3 OLD MOBS EP3

You've really upgraded

the sound and animation was much improved, but I think I'm losing grip on the story. For one thing, the plot is moving at the speed of light, first episode, and most of the charachters have split up. And I get that this is a crazy and creative world, but it really is getting a little too silly. I shall continue to watch with interest.

tacobuttfish responds:

There's still a lot of questions to be answered, so maybe you just feel like your losing grip because of these things, hardly anything about the Beast Snacks is known yet except who has them in the story and that eating them apparently absorbs their powers. I hope you'll continue to watch because in Episode 4 everything goes from hazy to clear. Glad you seem to enjoy it though!

-Taco Buttfish.

EFN Episode 2: Brother EFN Episode 2: Brother

10 stars

The story line is insane, but this is professional enough for TV in my opinion.

St. Patties St. Patties

...

So, there's a badly animated leprechaun, who gets into a fight over a bar stool? Amazing.

Calicard responds:

It is amazing! Thank you.

Can't Catch Tomorrow Can't Catch Tomorrow

I really enjoyed it!

I'm not in for this art style, and the animation was sometimes lacking, but it made up for it in content. Had sort of an alice in wonderland feel to it.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

Very nice

But you should turn up the fps, a little slow.

"Bugged" "Bugged"

5 stars sir!

Rather like a pixar, with a dark touch. I look forward to your future toons!

Ghost of Tom Joad Ghost of Tom Joad

Really quite beatiful

Deserves front page

OLD MOBS EP2 OLD MOBS EP2

Incredible

A new level of randomness. I love it, but I recommend you work a bit on sound quality. Btw, I voted 5

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks for the good vote and thanks for viewing! We're aware that our current equipment just simply isn't enough for our voice recordings, and are looking into other options. I'm glad you liked it though. Hope to see you back for Episode 3!

-Taco Buttfish.